Answered

Button links on my answers

• 20 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey, 

I am in the process of creating a quiz for my website. The aim of the quiz is to gather potential client's information to nurture them into becoming clients for the salon. The quiz gathers information about your hair and gives a detailed product and homecare recommendation at the end. I would ideally like to link the products to the answers. I know this is a pro feature but I wondered what plan? If I join the basic plan to start will this allow me to use button links? 

I would like to pay monthly for the plan, can I cancel any time? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 20 March 2024, 21:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @chalkhairsalon Oh this is a great use case for a quiz! Love the idea. 

Where do you have your products hosted? (Ex, square, shopify, etc) Or are you looking to just show images of the products and then have a link at the ending for where to find them? 

If you’re looking to show the ending with the link, then you would need our Plus plan. With the plus plan, you can choose to pay monthly. Just be sure to select that option at checkout versus selecting the annual option!

As for canceling, you can cancel at anytime. You can also read more about canceling and what happens to your forms when your account is cancelled here