Answered

Can I delete my "personal" account, so my company is the only organization I'm in?

• 8 April 2022
  • 2 replies

I’d ideally like to remove the “organization” that’s just associated with my login – I only created an account so I could admin my company’s typeform. Is this possible?If not, is there any way to make my company’s organization the default, so I don’t have to manually change?

Also, is the API key I generated in the settings menu for my (useless) personal organization, or for the organization I had selected before clicking settings? It’s not clear at all if the settings for organizations are separate.

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 April 2022, 16:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jey.warner Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. Our support team can help you remove the organization that’s associated with your login. You’ll want to contact them here and let them know which one you’d like to remove. 

The API key is for your personal account. Only the account owner of an organization can generate an API key, so if you’re a member in another account, you wouldn’t have this option. 

Hope this helps! Let us know if you think of any other questions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @jey.warner! Hope you're having a nice day. Were you able to contact our Support team? If yes, what did they say? Wishing you a great week! 😉