Answered

Can't login - page says 'the URL entered doesn't exist'

I need help logging in to my account and i can’t find a way to speak to human to get the issue rectified.

When i try to login it directs me to a page that says ‘the URL entered doesn't exist' - i need to create a survey asap and can’t find an answer online nor can i find a way to speak to a human about the issue.

#annoyedcustomer

icon

Best answer by Liz 1 April 2021, 16:23

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Wazoku so sorry for all the troubles! We don’t currently offer phone support, but I’m happy to help you here. :) What is the URL you’re trying to access? And would you mind sharing any screenshots or videos of the issue? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I am locked out of my account!! I need in right away as I need to download the responses - people are wanting payment and I can’t verify if I can’t download the responses. You are harming my business!! It worked this morning and now I can’t log in. What have you done!!???? jimd@medxtractor.com or jimdurward72@gmail.com - I need access now! You need a direct email support address and/or a direct telephone support number where there are humans on the other end.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SHAMAN Sorry to hear about the troubles accessing your account. :( Our support team let me know you were able to contact them through the help center and they’ve replied to your email. Please be sure to contact them through that email there to get help accessing your account faster!

We don’t provide phone support, but we do provide email support and chat for our Premium customers. :grinning:

I have sent numbers of email about the problems.  And also contacted directly to customer service. I have clearly mentioned about my octopus wallet. My phone number that is registered with octopus wallet and my identification, and I have asked to change my password and email address. But every time they asked me to see email. How can I see the email if I can't remember even email address.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nishan thanks for stopping by! :) Our support team hasn’t received any emails from your account email. Please be sure that you’re contacting us from that email for the fastest support or provide the other identifying information the support team is requesting. I’m also not quite sure what Octopus wallet is, but if you have any questions about Typeform, we’re happy to help! 

I need help!!! I cant login to my account and this appear

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gilberto Ortiz - this may sound like a simple answer but try clearing the cache/history on your browser. That might help clear up the issue. 

it happens once a week for me if i am really busy in making forms and such. 

cheers

des

Page Not Found

We couldn't find the page you were looking for.

Go to Homepage

I clicked on verification email and it doent work

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, our support team might be better equipped to look into this issue. You can contact them from your account email here, @ashtmg .

its working now no worries 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear, @ashtmg !