Answered

Cannot access account set up with SSO

• 14 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, I’m having trouble logging into a Typeform account.

We had a team member create a Typeform account using SSO ("Log in with Google") with his own company email address but he is no longer with the company. We have access to his emails but we don't have his Gmail password so we can no longer use SSO. We've tried resetting the password in Typeform but no reset email comes through (it’s not in spam or promotional folders, etc.). We've also reached out to Typeform support three times using two separate email addresses but received no response after about a week.

Is there any way we can get sent a password reset link for this Typeform account? We can verify Gmail account ownership if required and can provide the Typeform form details we need access to.

I'm posting here in the hopes that Typeform support might see this and help — we are desperate for a fix!

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 March 2024, 20:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Chris_Heu Thanks for stopping by the community and apologies for the troubles reaching out support team. The support team hasn’t received any emails from the email on your account - do you happen to be contacting them from another email? 

Hi @Liz, thanks for the quick reply.

I did use the email address attached to this account in my form submissions (though it is a free account).

And this is the support form I used.

Just now, I also submitted a request using this contact form.

Let me know if there's another one I should use!

Thanks again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, that’s probably it! It’s the second link you’ll want to use, @Chris_Heu . The support team let me know they did receive your email, so you should hear back shortly! 

I’ll also find out what the other link is. I believe that used to be our support form, but I’m not sure if it should still be floating out in the wild like that. 😂