Question

Card Not supported

• 26 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, I’m trying to upgrade my plan. When I submit my payment information it states “card does not support this type of purchase”. I called my bank to see if there was any type of block or fraud. block like the information on your website stated but my bank stated there was no problem on their end. I tried 2 cards and I received the same issue and it’s money on both cards. 

My clients are unable to complete The questionnaires because the free plan doesn’t publish the forms. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Visionarypalette Thanks for stopping by! This error message appears when the bank is declining the transaction. If you’re upgrading your account from the US, you’ll want to contact your bank again to ask them to authorize payments from “Typeform S.L” and specify that the company is based in Spain.

Let me know if that doesn’t work!

I called my bank, the transaction is not even going through for it to decline and there’s no block on my card.

Is my card or bank blocked on your end ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Visionarypalette Apologies for the delay - I didn’t get notified about your response. :( If you haven’t already, I would suggest having our support team dive further into this since they can log into the payment system to see the error in detail. You can contact them from your account email here

If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know!