Answered

Charged twice

I am trying to cancel a purchase of a monthly plan on the wrong account I sent emails no response can someone please help

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 15 May 2022, 16:51

View original

5 replies

I Am Also In The Same Getting Charged For Things I No Longer Want. I Have Tried To Unsubscribe, But Still They Ignore This And Try To Charge Me Again And Again. You Should Email The Company And If They Still Don't Acknowledge The Problem,Then There Are Steps To Complain.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kate @Sheena  - use this link to raise a support ticket with Typeform 

Thank You So Much For Your Help John 👌

Hello Admin of Typeform, I was charged for the yearly subscription when I just wanted the monthly subscription as if that’s not enough I’ve been charged again. My account is practically empty. I want a refund of my funds and my subscription to be downgraded to a monthly subscription. It’s almost unethical or a tad tricky the way folks are being tricked into yearly subscription with the button being almost hidden. That feature should be fixed as people lives can be impacted by such hideous business practices 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Kojo you’ll need to contact the Typeform billing team to help you with this one, if you haven’t already, follow this link to get in touch with them 🙏