Answered

contract terminate

Badge

Nicolette Saad 

di 6 sep. 17:05 (2 dagen geleden)

aan support@typeform.com

Hi I send this email on tuesday 6-9-2022, can you please give me feedback about this.  greetings Nicolette

Hi, 

Ik wil graag het contract tussen Saysimple BV en  Typeform opzeggen. Graag ontvang ik hierover een bevestiging. 

Wellicht,  volgt er een verlenging maar hierover wil ik graag in contact komen met jullie. 

Met vriendelijke groet;

1ZmycRGEyre2V6W_At5_0YGgmMFgZAdoxbQ2GRy89eIfVsEhGbu_9nx8MclUJrnjwW1sK-W_QIVY-oXEiIQYIlwaE3JizlAPEjL5atPtYo5Gg0H7onYOXfWY8d_MpKxk-ZCUiDKa

icon

Best answer by Grace 8 September 2022, 11:58

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nicolette I’ve removed some of the personal information from your message for privacy reasons.

Are you wanting to cancel your VideoAsk account or your Typeform account?

Badge

My Typeform account and of a co worker , Myrthe Groothuis.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for confirming @nicolette 

Did you already try to contact the support team?

Badge

It’s difficult to reach out to them. Could you let them contact me?

gr Nicolette

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nicolette Have you tried contacting them at the method above? 

Badge

Hi Yes i did. But I don’t have live chat!!. So can you please contact me.

Greetings Nicolette

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@nicolette - use the form at this link - unless you are on the Business plan you won’t have access to the live chat

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nicolette Our support team hasn’t received an email from you, so be sure to contact them on the link above!

Badge

Hi,  this link does not work,  please give me an email adres.So I can send an email.  I used

support@typeform.com. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nicolette That’s the correct email address. 😀 Please be sure you’re contacting them from your account email. 

Badge

That is what I did. 

Is it not possible that someone of Typeform will contact me?

gr Nicolette

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nicolette Our support team let me know the email support@typeform.com no longer works, so you’ll need to log in and submit your information through that form. 

For the time being, they have contacted your account email. If you haven’t received an email from them, please check your spam folder!