Answered

few questions about subscription!

• 3 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello, I’m newbie from south korea.

I have a few questions about the subscription. I’m going to decide between yearly and monthly plan after I use it for a month. So I would appreciate it if I can get guide for questions below!

1. I’m going to pay for the monthly business plan from today, Is it right that I can use my plan until Oct 3rd even if I cancel the billing before the next subscription date?
    or should I have to wait till Oct 3rd to cancel?
  2. Even if plan changes from business to free (after oct 3rd), Can I keep the business plan’s features that I made before? (Such as GA Tagging or Sales force integration.)
icon

Best answer by Liz 3 September 2021, 19:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@corby - welcome to the community from another user

your best bet is to connect with the Support team at this link and ask them this billing-related question. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @corby Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by. I’ll try to answer some of these as best I can. :) 

1. That is correct! Once you cancel your subscription, the subscription remains active for the time you already paid. 
  2. In order to access the paid features on a form, you’ll need to be on a paid plan. Once your account has downgraded to the Free plan, the forms that are using the paid features will be taken offline. You’ll then need to remove the paid features in order to make the forms active again. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. :grin: