General Inquiries

• 16 February 2023
  • 9 replies

Hi everyone! My team is currently utilizing Typeform but we want to potentially use it for more instances. Is there someone who works at Typeform I can connect with 1:1 to get some questions answered?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Becky_VTS Happy Thursday! We don’t have phone support, but we’re happy to help answer your questions here or our support folks would be happy to help via direct email 1-1. 

Hi Liz, thank you for your quick reply! Question #1, for pricing is it per user? I would just like some insight on how our pricing structure was set up. Question #2, under each Typeform, is there a way to better organize responses (i.e. separate folders) or is it always by submission date/time? Question #3 is a signature field anywhere in your roadmap? Question #4, this is a long shot, but do you have an integration with Gainsight by chance?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Becky_VTS To help answer your questions, 

1. You can find our plans and pricing here. Some plans include more than one user, and in that case, the price you see on our pricing page is the price per month/year for all users in that plan. 
  2. You can read about navigating your results here. If you’d like more options for formatting the results, you could also use our Google Sheets integration so you can adjust the results as you’d like. 
  3. We don’t currently have this on the roadmap, but be sure to follow the community in case there are any updates!
  4. No integration with Gainsight, but it does look like you can pass this data through Zapier

Hopefully this helps! Let us know if you think of anything else or contact our support team here

@Liz Can a person who is in the process of submitting a form response save and return back to the form at a later date/time before submitting it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Becky_VTS Definitely check out our article here on how this feature works! 

@Liz I am full of questions! Thank you so much for your assistance. When you click “share” to send via email, for example, is the link provided unique each new time you click share?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Becky_VTS Happy to answer ‘em all!

The link to your form stays the same, regardless of any changes you make to the form, unless you change it according to these steps

Hi @Liz - one last question. We have to do a vendor assessment for security purposes and my IT team is asking for a SOC 2 report. Are you able to provide?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Becky_VTS Our support team can help with this. 😀