Answered

Give access to a freelancer

• 21 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I want to hire a freelancer from upwork to create my lead generation typeform. I have only 1 user and I do not want to share my user id and pwd with a stranger. What is the solution to that?

Thank you for your help.

icon

Best answer by Welland 21 April 2022, 09:55

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Get them to sign up for a free account and copy what they have done in your account. I would have presumed if they are offering services to build typeforms then they would already have an account anyway? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Great idea. I created a free account on my own and will give the freelancer access to that acccount. 

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@guidowalter - you probably won’t have the ability to copy a template from one account to another. An agency partner that you add to your account (which does not take up one of your seats btw) can do this OR you can raise a help ticket with Typeform support with the owner email of the source and target accounts and the typeform ‘admin address’ of the form. They will confirm with both both parties that they agree to have the file moved and once received, will move the form. 

just a note that most of the freelancers on upwork and fiverr are NOT accredited agency partners of Typeform. You can find a list of partners here on the Typeform agency partner roster

des

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

First I thought the answers were useful but they were not. I think Typeform needs to create an additional editor profile for an external consultant to log in without me giving full access. Everything else is wasting a lot of time. You might think Typeform would make their product easy to use, but they are not. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey :)

You might be interested in this Agency feature where you can invite someone to collaborate on your account.