Answered

HELP!

• 27 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I desperately need to get in touch with an agent; I used the platform to collate information on a high profile event my company is hosting, but completely missed the ‘max 10 responses per month’ caveat. I’m now approaching my limit, and still awaiting responses from circa 15 people. I’m not in a position to buy a subscription right now; but will be once I've proven the efficacy of the platform to my manager. Is there a way I could possible just pay for one month? Or get a FOC extension just for this survey? Its really got me in a bit of a bind 😥

icon

Best answer by Grace 27 March 2024, 10:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @VictoriaPlum1983 did you already submit a ticket to the support team here

You can pay monthly for a plan (check out the pricing options here and toggle to monthly) just be sure to cancel as our subscriptions auto-renew. 

Hi Grace. Thanks for your reply; yes, I submitted a ticket >24 hours ago, but as my survey is live, with responses being submitted by the hour, this is somewhat time critical! Do you think I could be granted an extension on this survey to allow circa 30 responses? I will endeavour to advocate for Typeform to be our survey platform of choice going forward!