Answered

How can I refund and cancel a subscription I got just now? It was a mistake and now my bank account is almost empty!

• 15 February 2022
  • 70 replies

I was trying to register for a one month only subscription because I would only use Typeform for 1 WEEK. I used Typeform before (2018) and the basic monthly subscription was also around the $20-$30 dollar range so I thought ok, that's what I'll do again.

I'm surprised because they subscribed me to the ANNUAL plan and my debit card was charged more than EUR300?! I am a grad student with no work at the moment and this is my rent money they took. :( 

I already sent an email and a message because this is urgent and I have no response.

icon

Best answer by Liz 15 February 2022, 20:34

View original

70 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mimi38 Thanks for stopping by the community. Our billing team has let me know they already refunded the amount on your account so you can upgrade to the monthly plan. 

Be sure to respond back to their email for feedback about the pricing page so they know how to lessen any confusion behind the monthly/yearly subscription options!

Userlevel 1

Please i have a similar problem could you answear me ?

i sent you a mesage ! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Youssef Dadda I have responded to your comment in a different thread. 😀

Hello, I had a similar issue in my case I thought you were going to charge only 420 COP, which means nothing, sometimes when I introduce my credit card in a platform the platform charges a minimun quantity in order to check if the credit card exist. I thought that was going to be my case and unfreezed my credit card and got charged for 420 USD instead. Could you please help me to get a complete refund and cancel my account at the same time. I am too worried about it. My credit card is completely empty and I am not going to use the membership at all. PLEASE HELP.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @admartinezma! I've replied to your message in a different thread. Hope it helps! 😌

Badge

Hi here,

I got billed for one year subscription which I didn’t authorize. yes I provided my account details for using a student free 1 year version, which I used to test run a project once, after then I didn’t use it again. There should be some kind of notification before one is billed. Please I need a refund. I have opened a ticket at billing almost 36hrs ago and no response yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nonso Our support team has let me know they responded to your email. Can you confirm if you received their response? 

Badge

@Liz I have not gotten a reply yet, perhaps it did not get delivered. Here is the thing again. Replies to my student email are meant to be re-routed to my personal email since I do not have access any longer since last month due to graduation. I got the initial automated response from support when the ticket was raised, but I have not received further emails afterwards. I can share that with you via DM and then provide you also my personal email. Perhaps they can forward there response to me there.

Badge

@Liz I have update my email on my typeform portal.

Please could you please inform them to re-send the response now?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @Nonso If you haven’t already, can you check the spam inbox? Sometimes, the emails end up there. 

Badge

HI @Liz I have not received any email yet, not in spam also.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok, thanks, @Nonso ! Our support team is going to try to contact you from the new email. Let me know if you don’t receive that.

Badge

Thanks a lot @Liz for the quick response. I have gotten a response from the support team. The Issue is resolved now, and I’m happy.

Have a nice day

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Woot! Glad to hear, @Nonso , and thanks for letting us know. Have a great weekend!

Hello,
Unfortunately it happened to me as well 😓
My intention was to have only a monthly subscription, instead of a yearly one which is way above my budget.
I’ve wrote an email to the support team.
Thank for help in advance

Hello @Liz 
I have the same issue as some of these users, the suscription was not what I wanted and it suscribed to the annual plan by error. The debit card was charged and now there is barely money in it. I’m surprised and I need the refund, help please!!!

Hello @Liz 
I have the same issue as some of these users, the suscription was not what I wanted and it suscribed to the annual plan by error. The debit card was charged and now there is barely money in it. I’m surprised and I need the refund, help please!!!

Hi @Liz , I’m back to the Free plan. I’m happy I get the refund, thank you so much guys!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @cultta Apologies for the delay - I was out on holiday. Glad the support team was able to help you out! Let us know if you need anything else. 😀

I was trying to register for a one month only subscription because I would only use Typeform for 1 WEEK. I used Typeform before (2018) and the basic monthly subscription was also around the $20-$30 dollar range so I thought ok, that's what I'll do again.

I'm surprised because they subscribed me to the ANNUAL plan and my debit card was charged more than EUR300?! I am a grad student with no work at the moment and this is my rent money they took. :( 

I already sent an email and a message because this is urgent and I have no response.

OMG I just met that issue as you, 

I was using the package for student to register for a trial subscription because I would only use Typeform for trying the survey but then I didn’t use it. I'm so shocked because they subscribed me to the ANNUAL plan and my debit card was charged in than almost 4.000 SEK :( I am a student with no work too at the moment and this is my living cost for the whole month. It strange that they didn’t have any reminder about the next bill then I totally forgot abiut it.

I have already sent an email and a message because I have no money to live and I hope they will response to me.

😔😥

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jenson The support team is definitely going to be the best help for this, and they’ll respond to you soon. If you have any questions in the meantime, let us know. 😀

Hi @mimi38 Thanks for stopping by the community. Our billing team has let me know they already refunded the amount on your account so you can upgrade to the monthly plan. 

Be sure to respond back to their email for feedback about the pricing page so they know how to lessen any confusion behind the monthly/yearly subscription options!

Hola! Como estas liz? Mesuscribí sólo por 30 dias por un costo de 48.50 usd, dicho monto ya lo abone en mi tarjeta de credito, ahora revisando la app de mi tarjeta, tengo un cargo nuevo por 48,50 por typeform que no solicite, quiero anular ese consumo de 48,50 usd y pedir un reembolso para no pagarlo 2 veces, ya que solo contrate typeform por 30 dias. y ya. como lo puedo resolver? Muchas gracias

-- Google Translation -- 

Hello! How are you Liz? I subscribed only for 30 days for a cost of 48.50 usd, that amount was already paid on my credit card, now checking my card app, I have a new charge for 48.50 for typeform that I did not request, I want to cancel that consumption of 48.50 usd and request a refund so as not to pay it twice, since I only contracted typeform for 30 days. and that's it. how can i solve it? Thank you very much

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @wodahairstudio Thanks for stopping by. The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. You will need to contact our billing team here so they can help you further with this, as they have access to your account. 

Thank you Liz! Hope they can fix it, 😢😢

How can I refund a subscription? It was a mistake and I used one time in last year.

———————————————

I registered with Github Student Pack and I add the credit card to use coupon code for free 1 year with professional plan.

I used it for a first time and I was never used it again, I forgot about it until my credit was charged.

I’m not have enough money to pay bill.

Can I refunds if you please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @pucharamai kumpiranont! As Liz mentioned above, you'd have to contact our billing team here so they can help you further with this. Hope it helps! 😊