Answered

How can I refund and cancel a subscription I got just now? It was a mistake and now my bank account is almost empty!

• 15 February 2022
  • 70 replies

Show first post

70 replies

Hi

Same issue. NEED HELP.

I got billed for one year subscription which I didn’t authorize. yes I provided my account details for using a student free 1 year version, which I used to test run a project once, after then I didn’t use it again. There should be some kind of notification before one is billed. Please I need a refund.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey @Chandni, have you tried contacting Typeform support using this link? I think it's your best option!

@Gabi.Amaral  i did but haven't received any sort of response from their end yet.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hmmm...and when did you send the email? @Chandni 

Hello, 

I have the same issue with choosing by mistake the yearly plan instead of the monthly one.

How can I change it and get a refund?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Mihaela  - you can reach Typeform Support here and the Billing team will look after you.. 

keep in mind that both the yearly plan and the monthly plan are annual contracts, ie run for 12 months…. it is only the payment timing that is different.. make sure you read the ‘fine print’ 

des

@Liz 
Hi I also have some issue now, and want to get refund.

I already send message to support team, cloud you help me to check ??

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jon huang Since we don’t have access to your account here in the community, you’ll want to wait for their reply. 😊

Hi,   i have been charge with 665Euros, for an “premium” plan but I did not accept it to choose ir,  I had a regular plan, I want to know why, and how can I get a refund of my money.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SujeyRodríguez sorry to hear this, you’ll need to contact the billing team for help via this contact form (make sure you’re logged into your Typeform account and select Billing from the drop down list) 

Hello, I was billed for a 1-year subscription that wasn’t authorized by me. Yes, I signed up for the student free 1 year plan so I had entered in my details and used it only once last year but never again after that. And I don’t use my student email anymore as I have graduated, but either way I did not get any notification in place letting me know that I would be charged soon when I looked at the email, which really should happen especially with something so expensive.

I feel like Typeform really needs to let people know before renewing, it’s a pretty anti-consumer move not to do and is a common issue considering this thread.. Also you should require students to provide a non-student email because most students will lose access to (or do not use) their student email after graduating, it’s a nice little corner case that should be addressed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @bsheikh Thanks for sending this feedback over - I’ve shared it with our billing team. In the meantime, if you haven’t already, be sure to contact our support team for any help with billing questions on your account. 

I'd like to request a refund on my card.
I'm really annoyed and angry.

My email address is bigbell@gccompany.co.kr 
There seems to be an automatic subscription payment.

It is difficult to cancel the payment because it is difficult to check on the site.

Please cancel the payment.

Payment date. 2023-04-25.

It's hard to get a refund, and even if you cancel the subscription, it's forced. Isn't this forced payment?

I would like to request a refund as soon as soon as possible. 

Currently, payment has been made with Hyundai Card as of 2023-04-25. 

I tried to cancel it because it was paid in 22, but I couldn't request a refund because I didn't know how to do it. 

I can't do it anymore because I paid $290 again this time, so I'd like to ask for a refund quickly. 

Please reply as soon as possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @bigbell unfortunately we don’t have access to your account here in the community so you’ll need to submit a ticket here  so the billing team can help you.

Be sure to be logged into your Typeform account when you do this as it will make things quicker. 

Hope that helps 😊

Hello everybody ! 

Like a lot of people (as I can see), I have the same problem. Not a good way to sell products… For now, impossible to get a refund, or even to find a number or else to contact someone. Can someone help me cancel my subscription and get a refund ? I hope so… 🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @medit issoire sorry to hear you’re having some issues with your subscription. You can contact the billing team via this link make sure you log into your Typeform account so the correct email gets pulled through that matches your account. Someone from the support team will then be in touch with you.

Hope that helps 🙏

I already tried 3 times but nobody answer. Do you know that’s illegal ? We habe the right to cancel an order for 15 days so I can pursuit you. Thank to answer me to fix this without justice !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @medit issoire Our support team received your email today - thanks for sending that! They’ll respond to you as soon as they can. 

You mentioned sending a few different emails, though our team only received one. Did you happen to use a different email than the one on your account? If so, if you could DM me it, I can send that over to them. 

Badge

I faced the same issue. I used my student email to sign up for Typeform last year, but my student account was deactivated last May and I was unable to log in to Typeform since then. I assumed my Typeform account was already terminated  and there should have been no further subscription. Suprisingly the credit card I used was charged nearly USD500 2 days ago. I sent an email to billing team as guided. Can you help check. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Chandni Please contact our support team here for any billing related questions. 

Badge

How long does it typically take to receive a response from your Typeform billing team? It has been three days since I sent the email, but I have not yet received a reply. The matter at hand is of importance to me, and hope you can understand the urgency of resolving billing-related issues in a timely manner.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nhupham3107 I’ve pinged the billing team for you. 😀

Badge

Much appreciate your support @Liz . I’m looking forward to receive their prompt reply.

Badge

It has now been a frustrating 9 days since I submitted my inquiry, but  I have yet to receive any form of response from the billing team. While the customer service team has made efforts to assist me publicly, the lack of response from the billing team shows the inconsistencies in Typeform's approach to handling customer concerns. I'm feeling so disappointed by the deceitful and unprofessional manner in which this matter is being handled. I hope you take this feedback seriously and enhance responsiveness and professionalism of your billing team.