Answered

How do I turn off emails with the subject "A new topic has been created . . ."?

• 17 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

The emails regarding “A new topic has been created in Build your typeform” are clogging my inbox! Is it possible to unsubscribe or request not to receive these particular messages? I never see an “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the messages.

Thank you for your help!

Diane Plesset

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 17 March 2021, 20:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@DesignProDiane  - click on your profile link in the upper right hand corner of the community screen to access the drop down menu and then choose settings.. you can adjust your preferences to receive notifications there.. 

see the image below

des

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you, john.desborough! Your answer was on target! It’s absolutely the best answer I’ve received to any of the questions I’ve asked.  :trophy: You deserve a trophy!

Diane

@DesignProDiane  - click on your profile link in the upper right hand corner of the community screen to access the drop down menu and then choose settings.. you can adjust your preferences to receive notifications there.. 

see the image below

des

see the image below

des