Answered

How long it take to change a plan?

• 1 December 2021
  • 5 replies

2 hours ago I started a survey. Surprisingly I got a lot of responses. Accessible limits decreased every minute. So, I opened the “Billing” section and made an upgrade. And got... nothing. “Plan change pending”. I even can’t change the text on an inactive form to explain the situation for users. Uncomfortable situation… Does anyone know, how long the upgrading is?

Looks like Typeform isn't the best solution for cases where your responses quantities are unpredictable

icon

Best answer by Liz 1 December 2021, 20:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @legleb Thanks for stopping by the community. Most likely you are seeing this because you’re in the middle of a billing cycle, but it would be better to contact support directly from your account email here in this case. They have access to your account and billing and can help answer this for you. 

Hi @legleb, how do you do?

I have the same problem with my plan change. How you solved this problem?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Esfera Our billing team is going to be the best support to help with your account. You can contact them from your account email here.

Hi @legleb, how do you do?

I have the same problem with my plan change. How you solved this problem?

Thanks!

The source of the problem was in misunderstanding of how tariffs work. Our plan was yearly. After we upgraded to a higher yearly tier, the survey started working. The whole situation was big stress...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @legleb sorry to hear about the stress, but glad the billing team was able to get it sorted for you! Let us know if there’s anything else we can help answer. :grinning: