Answered

I'd like to cancel my account

• 15 November 2021
  • 6 replies

OKAY, LOOK I am replying to a message  made early. I can’t explain it no easier. I googled type form telephone number. A gentlemen answered the phone. He explained to me how Typeform works. Told me it was easy. Offered to take my payment on the phone, I said no I would try the trial first. I tried to call back to place the order and realized I couldn't because it was a google number for google ads.

So I placed the order online. I know you said you have no number. But all someone has to do is place an ad and they can get phone calls about typeform. Not sure if that is what happen but hey it is what it is. I need to know how to stop y'all from billing me and still keep my service for the month that I paid for. We have explored other options and would like a divorce.

icon

Best answer by Liz 15 November 2021, 20:16

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Paul Packer Thanks for stopping by the community. We don’t have a phone number that can be called to take payment over the phone. Do you mind sending a screenshot of the ad you saw so we can look further into this? 

If you would like to cancel your account, you’ll want to follow the steps here. If you’d like more direct support with this, our support team would be happy to help, and you can contact them via your account email here

Hey, I used typeform to collect some responses recently, and it automatically created a new invoice for me with the same billing plan as the one used in the previous month. I would like to cancel the newly created invoice so it doesn’t charge my credit card for this new month. I would be glad if anyone can help me on how to go about cancelling this new invoice. 

For now I have emptied the credit card where the fund is to be charged from, however this solution isn’t sustainable as I am bound to receive fund in the account soon. 

Thanks in advance. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AdeniyiShoremi Thanks for stopping by the community! I added your post here where we have the answer. If you have any trouble getting ahold of support for help canceling, let us know. 

@Liz Thanks for the response, I don't intend canceling my account as i will definitely be using my account soon again. I only want to prevent Typeform from debiting me for a month i have no use for the form. 

The information above doesn't solve my current predicament. if there are any further assistance you can render, It would be very much appreciated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@AdeniyiShoremi - raise a support ticket for billing at this link. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AdeniyiShoremi The best thing to do would be to contact our support team as Des mentioned, but if you would like to move to the Free plan, you will then need to cancel your current plan to prevent further charges.