Answered

I want to purchase an Enterprise plan but Typeform Sales has been unresponsive. Is there a way to contact them directly?

My org decided we want to purchase an enterprise plan with Typeform. Things were going well… We met with a Typeform sales rep, they gave us a demo, we liked what we saw, they said they’d get us a quote… then they ghosted us. That was two months ago. Since then, we tried contacting the sales rep directly. No reply. Both I and one of my colleagues filled out the “Contact Sales” form on the Typeform website to restart the process. Also nada. For various reasons, we’ve already decided we want to go with Typeform and switch from our current survey platform (SurveyMonkey) even before getting the quote, and we are basically throwing our money at Typeform. Does Typeform want business? Does anyone have a phone number or contact info of an actual human being at Typeform?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 May 2023, 15:51

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AdamSharpe Thanks for stopping by and sharing this. I’m sorry for the experience you had - we definitely aren’t trying to ghost you! I’ve reached out to the sales team to ask for additional help, but in the meantime, did you reach out to them from your community email or another email? If another email, do you mind DMing me that email?

Hi @AdamSharpe Thanks for stopping by and sharing this. I’m sorry for the experience you had - we definitely aren’t trying to ghost you! I’ve reached out to the sales team to ask for additional help, but in the meantime, did you reach out to them from your community email or another email? If another email, do you mind DMing me that email?

Thanks Liz! I contacted them from the same email as the one on this account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @AdamSharpe ! Our sales team let me know they reached out asking for some information needed to move forward but didn’t hear back. It’s possible that email went to spam. They just reached out again, so let me know if you don’t see that email!

Hi again, @AdamSharpe ! Our sales team let me know they reached out asking for some information needed to move forward but didn’t hear back. It’s possible that email went to spam. They just reached out again, so let me know if you don’t see that email!

Thanks again Liz. The sales team has contacted me and we’re in communication again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Woo! Glad to hear it, @AdamSharpe ! Let us know if we can help with anything else. 😀