• 5 replies

Nobody answers email requests, can’t find the live chat

icon

Best answer by Grace 18 August 2023, 17:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @furryfriends thanks for stopping by the community!

Our support team definitely answer emails, when did you submit your ticket? We can check in to make sure it’s in the queue. 

Live chat is available on business plans and above, you should find the option for it under Settings in your Typeform account. 

I have been emailing customer support for DAYS with only the automated response, so NO, nobody has responded to me.  Again, we are a CAT RESCUE NONPROFIT trying to upgrade and get the promised 40% nonprofit discount.  I upgraded and paid the $290 thinking that would gain access to chat, but NO.  So now I either get the discount refunded, or I AM DONE WITH TYPEFORM ALTOGETHER.  The customer service is beyond horrible.  The only way I could get any kind of response from ANYONE is through this community forum, WTF?????????

Account is: furryfriendlies@gmail.com

My personal email is genesegal@gmx.com

Maybe someone should look into it???

Still  no answer either from you or from billing regarding my requested discount code for the upgrade.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @furryfriends sorry for the delay replying here, unfortunately we don’t have access to your account so can’t help with billing issues but I’ve reached out to the support team and asked them to look into this ASAP for you.