Answered

Is there really no other option between 'Free' and Basic Plan?

• 23 April 2022
  • 3 replies

I manage a team of athletes (approx 25) and have been using the Free version to gain information about their availability regarding track meets/events/races.  The 10 response limit isn’t enough (especially if parents vote twice by mistake!) but I really can’t justify the cost of the basic annual plan for 100 responses a month when I may not generate or require any near as many each month, and would only be using them for maybe 5/6 months in a year.  Is a monthly payment an option?

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 April 2022, 16:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Trackstar Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by the community. 

You are correct - we don’t have another plan between the Free and Basic plan. The Free plan is meant to give you a taste of what Typeform is and what you can do with it. If you find that it works for you and you’d like to collect more responses, you’ll need to upgrade to our Basic plan to utilize more features and responses. 

All that being said, yes! You can choose to pay monthly, and you can cancel at any time. You can read more about changing your plan and cancelling here

Hello, 

I am created a survey while being on Free plan, which is limited to 10 answers. I shared the link and started collected the answers. In the meanwhile I realised that I need more answers and updated the plan to Basic one. But it still seems that the survey I am shared is limited to 10 answers. Does it mean that the response limit for the survey that I shared was not automatically upgraded to 100? How can it be done yet? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kseniya Pavlovich If you upgraded your account, the response limit should apply to all your forms. Is the form closed by chance? You may need to re-open the form. 

If that doesn’t work, contacting our support team here directly would be the best solution since they can log into your account and take a look at what’s going on with your forms.