MY TYPEFORM WAS HACKED - Logged out of my Typeform account, my form is still live on my website yet my email no longer exists in the system.

• 12 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I woke up this morning to find out that I could not login to my Typeform account and as a paying customer this is extremely frustrating, I am losing business by the minute. I no longer have access to any of the data on my site and this is the message I keep getting when I try to click old links:

What’s even more disappointing is that this particular Typeform is currently live on my website although my account access has disappeared.

I also connected it with Trello and can see that inquiries are coming in yet am unable to access the Typeform account. I signed up using Google yet the email I used no longer shows that an account is associated, and I’ve tried logging in with other Gmail accounts that I own to see if I was mistaken, that didn’t work either.

I am begging that someone contacts me asap to recover my account as all of these signs point to a DATA BREACH and I will have to leave Typeform immediately if this cannot be resolved in the next 24hrs.

Appreciate any assistance.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@aiwriter - have you raised a support ticket yet?? use this link to connect the Typeform Support team

Yes I’ve sent over 4 messages to support yet have received 0 responses. I’m also worried now that my payment details may have been compromised. 

I am now fully convinced that my account has been taken over by a separate entity. As a Typeform Plus user this is extremely disappointing. Hoping to hear back from someone asap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @aiwriter so sorry to hear you have been having these issues. We double checked with the support team and I believe someone is helping you with your account now.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do in the meantime 🙏