Question

Not receiving emails from Typeform, can't update email

• 24 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Recently, I had to switch to a new email, so the original email I signed up with Typeform is no longer active. I tried to go to “settings” to change the email to the new one, however it will not allow to me since my Typeform was linked via socials, and I cannot set up a password since I am no longer receiving any emails.

I emailed Typeform regarding this issue and informed them to respond to my concern to my NEW email (not the one I signed up with), but I have not heard back for several weeks. I’m assuming they have been trying to email my old account.

I would like help with this please, as I’m not receiving any notifications or any updates!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @juliaashley23 Happy Monday! So sorry for the trouble logging into your account. :\ Do you mind sending me the email address you contacted support with via DM? I’ll ping the billing team to see what the status is with your ticket. 

Hi i am having similar issue above.  new account and am not getting any emails when i go to reset password.  I need someone to reach out please!  email on file should be service@porterfieldfamilychiropractic.com 

I have tried get support, keep getting redirected to log in, but can’t log it, what I had as my video ask password not the same…  Ugh...so frustrating when you can reach a person these days.  

Rachele

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Liz, Hi everyone I'm back again and have same issued with email i can't get feedback on update  typeform.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rachele Watson Our support team responded to your inquiry yesterday - did you receive their reply? 

@Ibrahim masudi Do you have self-notifications set up on your form using our follow ups feature? If so, do you mind sending a screenshot of what you have set up? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Rachele Watson keep us posted on whether you received the reply from the support team 🙏

@Ibrahim masudi do you have any more information to share so we can look into this for you?