Answered

Pay early for the next year renewal

• 7 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello Community i have a question regarding payment.

So my renewal date is 1July 2022, for a renewal of another year. What happens if i pay early? say in March 2022? Would my renewal takes place 1 July 2022 - 30 June 2023 OR March 2022 - March 2023?

Thanks guys!

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 March 2022, 20:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kayoodo Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. There isn’t a way to pay early at the moment, so your next renewal date would happen on the next billing date. Though, you could also reach out to our billing team to check on this, as they might have a solution I’m not aware of! You can contact them from your account email here

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello, again, @Kayoodo ! Our billing team has let us know the following: 

In terms of if users can pay/renew early, the Billing team can reset your billing date to the current date and charge you for a new yearly subscription for the year ahead. One note - If they do that, the price you'd pay would be the price of the yearly plan selected with the remaining time left on your previous plan/billing period deducted. Regarding if this would change the date -  if they did the prior, that would be reset the billing date, so in your example, your billing date would be set to March moving forward. Your next renewal after that would be March 2023.

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Kayoodo! Hope you're having a nice day! Did you have a chance to get in touch with our billing team or to read what my friend Liz replied above? Hope everything is clear now! Let us know if you have further questions! :wink: