Answered

Payment completed but account not upgraded

• 22 January 2024
  • 8 replies

On Friday I upgraded my account, and the charge has processed on my credit card. My account is still showing the free version and I have reached the limit for responses to my survey. I have reached out to customer service by creating a ticket for the issue. I have not received any communication from them concerning my account. However, I have been getting plenty of automated response related to my limit being reached. Very frustrating. I need access to my data.

icon

Best answer by Liz 22 January 2024, 18:18

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jptwra The support team is going to be your best help for this since they can log into your account and view your billing information. I’ve pinged them about your ticket so hopefully you can get some help soon! 

Thank you for your help. I did get a response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy to hear it, @jptwra !

Badge +2

This just happed to me as well.  What a BUG.  Not a good sign for a Company that should be better than this.  Lack of responses, support and proper functionality.  Doing good in sales and marketing but delivery NOT SO MUCH!  The lack of support is horrifying.  I’m seeking alternatives now.  What else can a mistreated client do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ChargedNotUpgraded We have responded to your comments in another thread. 😀

Badge +2

Keep the life affirmation to yourself for the time being, please.  Not useful.  Much like the links to FAQ and DIY support.  Not appreciated.

Badge +2

Where is my upgrade?  Is it too much to ask? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ChargedNotUpgraded  I understand your frustration regarding the upgrade. As mentioned in our other threads in the community, we don’t have access to accounts here, so you will need to continue your conversations with our support team via email. 

If you have any other questions about using Typeform, I'll be happy to help answer those. However, I kindly ask to maintain a respectful tone in communication.