Answered

Payment - Refund

• 23 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Oi pessoal, espero que esteja tudo bem com vocês. 

Assinei o typeform para um mês, meu formulário só recebeu perguntas por alguns dias. 

Como fiz o plano mensal e não mais loguei, achei que não seria cobrado. Mas, infelizmente foi. 

Como não utilizei, gostaria que o valor fosse estornado para o cartão por gentileza. 

Agradeço a compreensão. 

icon

Best answer by Paulo 23 November 2021, 03:40

View original

2 replies

Hi guys, I hope everything is ok with you.

I subscribed to the typeform for a month, my form only received questions for a few days.

As I made the monthly plan and no longer logged in, I thought I would not be charged. But unfortunately it was.

As I did not use it, I would like the amount to be returned to the card, please.

Thanks for the comprehension.

Hi @Social DIA, welcome to the community from another user.

Since the community language is English, I hope you don’t mind me translating your post and answering you in English.
To resolve payment related issues, I suggest that you contact Typeform support directly using the link below:

https://www.typeform.com/help/contact/

Hope it helps!

Hello there,

I wanted to try typefom for a christmas event and after the month paid cancel my suscription.

The thing is, when I paid I didn´t realize I was charged  for the yearly subscription which is 260 dollars instead of the 25 dollars intended.

Please I need help in this matter beacause it´s an insane amount of money to be charging in one  transaction.

I already requested a refund via email but I haven´t recieved any answer. 

In advanced, thank you.