Answered

Refund

• 13 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello.
I used the type form very well last month but my survey work was ended this month. So I don't use it this month at all. 
But I forgot to cancel it, so I want to refund.

I wrote refund request on Sunday.
It's a very large amount of money for me, so I'd like to get a refund quickly. so I'd like to ask if the refund process can be done within a few days. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Liz 10 May 2023, 11:23

View original

5 replies

Hey there, i have the exact same issue and no idea how to contact Typeform, which is, in the saas world, quite a surprise.

I need a refund asap.

Thanks Typeforme for contacting me back!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@yushin @marionjulia - you need to create a support ticket at this link - Typeform Support

they will get you sorted. 

just keep in mind that for the subscription to typeform, both options (monthly pay and annual) are for an annual/full year contract. there is no month-by-month subscription option.. when you sign up you have agreed to a 12-month timeline - it’s in the text of the agreement. 

cheers

des

Fiz a compra do plano annual ontem por engano, preciso apenas do plano mensal. .. .como pedir reembolso? |

-- Google Translation -- 

I purchased the annual plan yesterday by mistake, I only need the monthly plan. .. .how to request a refund? |

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rubia I’ve added your post here where we have the answer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi, all! Just a quick update. While we do have a month-to-month option, it’s important to note that it is a subscription, so you will need to cancel before the next billing cycle to prevent being charged again.