Answered

Refund

• 20 March 2023
  • 7 replies

My subscription was charged yesterday, but I have no interest in continuing because I am not using the tool.Does anyone know how to cancel and ask for a refund?Thanks.
icon

Best answer by michealadedirann 20 March 2023, 15:04

View original

7 replies

Badge

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that. You need to create a support ticket at this link - Typeform Support

they will get you sorted. 

keep in mind that Typeform does not issue refunds for contracts canceled before the contracted period ends.

Hope it helps.

Please refund my account. I ddi not ask for this. 

I do not use this. I do not need this. I just saw the payment go through - just RIGHT now. 

I have just lost my job and I cannot afford this. Please I beg of you.

Please. I cannot afford this. I dont want this. Right after a payment goes through, I should be able to cancel

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @melissac I’ve moved your post here where we have more information on asking for a refund. 

Good Afternoon,

Our Admin made an error in subscribing yesterday prematurely. How do we cancel out subscription and request a full refund. We are less than one day into the subscription and have not used the tool.

Matt Pace

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @JSRE2022 I’ve added your post here where we have more information on how to request a refund. 

Typeform team,

Please refund my account for the $313 you charged after a full year of no communication. I had no idea this plan was going to renew, and no option to change or decide whether I was going to continue using Typeform (I am a graduate student and stopped using Typeform six months ago - I had no intention or ability to cover a $313 yearly plan). 

This is not a fair or valid billing process. You MUST email your customers before billing them for something so large and expensive. Please refund me this charge (I have already cancelled the plan, which I would have done before April 19 if I had known) before I get my credit card company involved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @amm1154 I’ve moved your post here where we have information on how to request a refund.