Answered

Refund

Hi there,

I didn’t realize I was on annual renewal and was just billed for another 12 months. Is there a way I could be refunded and just pay the monthly amount instead? Thank you much. My email is: nickmattifit@gmail.com 

Thanks,

Nick 

icon

Best answer by Grace 2 June 2023, 10:38

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @nickmattifit thanks for stopping by the community 😊

We don’t have access to your account here so are unable to process a refund. You will need to submit a ticket to the support team, which you can do via this link. Be sure to log into your Typeform account first so it pulls through the correct email for your account. 

Hope that helps but let us know if there’s anything else we can do!

I work with a non-profit organization and I was supposed to create a feedback form and I created it, for some reason my credit card is related to the account I created so I can operate for the feedback form. Last time we used this feedback form was in October 2022. Now I got charged and it is hard for me as I am living in Egypt to pay 290 USD while I don’t use the account or the survey anymore and it maxed out my credit card (my personal credit card) and I can’t issue a reimbursement because it is on my personal credit card and I thought it was for free or a free trial. I have contacted your support several times and no one got back to me. I now cancelled the plan to be safe, but please issue a refund for me. Is there a way I can have a refund? 
Because the form was on my personal account I kept searching on the organization accounts and trying to find it but we couldn’t then I got emails invoicing me and I totally couldn’t get that it is this account because I usually don’t create any accounts for the organization from my personal accounts or with my credit card. It was needed in a minute and they didn’t delete it and now I paid for a service that I can’t afford. USD is now 38 EGP in the black market which is the only way to get USD and my credit card is now flagged as I performed a USD transaction with EGP money (new regulations). Please issue a refund it is beyond my budget and it is causing me a lot of harm financially. 

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @yasmine2222 I’ve moved your post to this one where we have more information on requesting a refund. 

I need a refund for this year. It was paid by mistake.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ellison808  I’ve moved your post here where we have more information on requesting a refund. 

Hello Typeform Community and Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to address an unexpected billing issue I encountered with Typeform. To my surprise, I was charged $890, despite never having used the service. I'm genuinely concerned about this unexpected charge and am seeking clarity and a potential refund.

Here are the details of the charge:

• Date of Charge: 2023-09-17
  • Amount: $890

I've thoroughly checked my email and account records, and I found no communication or indication from Typeform regarding an account setup, subscription, or any purchase that would justify this charge. I understand that errors can occur, and I'm hoping this can be resolved amicably.

Has anyone else in the community experienced a similar issue? If so, how was it addressed?

I kindly request the Typeform Support Team to look into this matter and guide me on the next steps for a potential refund. Your prompt attention and resolution to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Madao Thanks for stopping by the community. I’ve moved your post here which has more information on how to contact our billing team for support. 

HI,

I'm reaching out to address an issue with my recent subscription payment. On April 2nd, 2023, my card was unexpectedly charged for the yearly plan, despite my intention to subscribe to the monthly plan.

I kindly request your assistance in rectifying this matter by adjusting the charged amount to reflect the monthly plan fee and refunding the remaining balance.

For the past seven years, I have consistently utilized Typeform during the months of April and October exclusively. This usage pattern has been consistent, and I've never encountered this issue before.

Your prompt attention to this request would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if any further information is required from my end to facilitate the process.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,

Ragu

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @BeroeHR We don’t have access to your account here in the community, you will need to create a ticket with the billing support team via this link so someone from the team can help you. Thanks!

I’ve also been trying to get a refund for the last payment and now I have been charged again. Can my issue please be addressed? It’s so unfortunate that the cancel plan button is HIDDEN and not well placed on the account page. Very crafty

I also need to change my email address as the one connected to this account is no longer in use (business closed) so how can I make these changes?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Hellohello20224 - if you haven’t done so yet, use this link to raise a ticket with Typeform Support.. they are the ones who can help you.. 

des