Question

Seat queries

• 29 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi, I’m thinking of moving from surveymonkey. One of the reasons is that to login from different devices you have to sign out of an old device and into a new one, sending a security code etc each time. On Typeform do you have the same or can you move fluidly between devices using your seat’s login?

Secondly, can the Owner see the content generated in each seat’s account, or does it remain private to each user? As we host different  community groups we would want to ensure data security between each seat but allow for sharing of blank survey templates where appropriate. 

Thank you!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @VoicesTogether Happy Monday! I hope you’re having a good one. 

To answer your questions, 

1. You don’t have to enter a security code to log in for different devices, but you do have to assign a seat to an email. You can read more about seats here. We do not support password sharing, so just keep that in mind! 
  2. The owner will be able to see the forms created in the shared workspaces in which they invite the user, but they won’t be able to see forms created in their own private workspaces. The article above will also walk you through the different types of roles available. 

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.