Question

Second eMail - where can I change it?

• 23 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi there community, I have a question. I have an e-mail to which my “customer-completed quizzes” are sent. When I set it up, I put up a second e-mail. The completed quizzes are also sent there. Ok so far.

Now I would like to change this second e-mail. But even after 45 minutes of seeking … there is no way that I find the place where I can do that!?

My question? Where IS my second sent-to-email in typeform? Where can I change it in Typeform?

I would love to hear an answer from you guys
Best regards from Germany

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MediaMann Do you happen to be referring to the respondent follow-up feature

Hi there Liz, no … it’s probably way more simple … when a customer fills out a typeform quiz and clicks the final button “done / send it” … the quiz comes to my inbox as “a new quiz was done”. This email does not just go to my main eMail but to another one also … which I myself put up when initiating the quiz … my question is … where do I find the second “send-the-quiz-to”-email … cos I want to change that second email! All the best!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, got it, @MediaMann ! It does sound like this is part of our follow up feature, and this article here can walk you through editing the self-notifications!

Hi there, Liz, thanks for your answer. Well, I don’t think, that is the right solution, because I put up these two eMails when I did not even have a paid version of typeform! I just SOMEHOW told the system … if there is an new applicant who has filled out the form … please do not just send the informing mail to XYZ@mydomain.de. Please do send the infoming mail to xyz@mydomain.de AND abc@anotherdomain. 

This feature has to exist in the “not paid/free” version, since I put it up there.

Can you please help me and tell me where this second eMail Adress is in the backend. 

Thanks in advance
Yours! MM  

Soooooorry Liz, you were right! Great tip and very fast also! I was to dumb to see it! Thanks a lot! All the best for you, MM

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ha no worries, @MediaMann ! It’s definitely that kind of week. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help answer!