Answered

Stop unsubscribe to. the emails on these questions

• 22 February 2022
  • 3 replies

How, in God’s name, can I stop the onslaught of these community question emails? The email won’t let you unsubscribe, and only says “See categories.” Where is THAT? I don’t have time for this. Even trying to ask this question sent me down a freaking rabbithole. THERE IS NO SUBJECT OFFERED RELATED TO THIS! Make it stop! Did I say I hate this program?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 22 February 2022, 14:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kim Lamoreaux - part of the situation is the settings created in the community software when you joined this community… 

if you click on your little icon in the upper right corner then go down to settings, you will see a screen that has your details and a General Setting tab.. that looks like the image below.. you can turn off the notifications by clicking the buttons. 

When all else fails, be kind, be polite and read the documentation … 

I don’t appreciate your snarky admonishments about being kind and polite. That just pisses me off even more. But no surprise here. Just do your job. I’ve had it up to my nostrils with this crappy program. It’s a build up of almost a month now. Moreover, I believe it’s illegal, at least unethical, to not provide unsubscribe link options in auto-generated emails. What’s “kind and polite” about that? My return to SurveyMonkey should have happened much sooner. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kim Lamoreaux - note: i don’t work for Typeform. so please don’t tell me to my job lol.. 

I do believe, however, that in the ‘agreement’ to join this community site, there are comments in there about communications that you will receive and that you have the ability to change your settings. 

I am sorry that this peer support group (not the official Typeform Support team) has not provided you with the information and support that you need. Since most of in here are users of the program and looking to find answers to our issues and to help others, out of the goodness of our hearts, sometimes we get curmudgeonly.