Answered

Switching to monthly plan

• 22 December 2021
  • 4 replies

I prefer the monthly billing plan.

The service expired on the 18th and Typeform attempted to charge my card approx. $400 for the year.

I only need the monthly program, yet not able to select that service.

Typeform has downgraded my account to the FREE service until they collect $400, which I’m sure is causing an issue for the code we’ve built on websites and there isn’t a way to downgrade to monthly.

Typeform has either no customer service or they are gone for the holidays.

Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 22 December 2021, 04:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@khaazra - have you raised a support ticket at this link?  That is where the customer support is engaged. They do work ‘regular business hours’ from Barcelona time (mostly) to the west coast of the US (a few folks out there) but your ticket will be queued and responded to in the order it arrived. I would expect some slower service at this time but not much. 

they will get to you … 

Hello John,

Appreciate your help.

I don’t understand why it’s so difficult to get in contact with customer service or find the link to use them.

Very discouraging…

You don’t work for them, yet you are helping me more...

Badge +5

Hello @khaazra 🌲

Did you get a response from support? You should have at this point. If that isn't the case let me know and we'll investigate. 

Cheers 

PS: you have two topics about the same issue so let's stick to this one to keep things tidy. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @khaazra Our support team let me know that they’ve been responding to your email, so it looks like you’ve been getting help with your account. :grin:

If you have any questions in the meantime about anything else, please let us know!