Answered

Typeform downgrades my account a few days after I upgrade

Hi,

I upgraded my Typeform account about three days ago to premium, but it has recently downgraded me again. I have the funds in my account so I wonder why this is happening.

Please assist.

kind regards.

icon

Best answer by Mariana 7 June 2021, 09:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @buddysurvey. Welcome to the Typeform Community! 

To clarify: the reason why the account downgrade after a few days is because we upgrade the account even if the payment isn't completed. Then we try to charge the registered card a couple of times. If the payment isn't collected after these days, then the account is downgraded.

From what I can see here, your card appears to be valid, but the payment has been declined :( We are getting the error message: "Do not honor". As we're are based in Barcelona, Spain, it may be that your bank is blocking all payments from outside your country. If that's the case, to resolve this you'll need to reach out to them and confirm that you do want to authorize payments to “Typeform S.L” and specify that the company is based in Spain.

If you still have issues with that, the billing team from Typeform would be best placed to help you out. Click here to get in touch with them. Let us know how it goes! =)

Noted, thanks for the clarification.

I’ll follow up with my bank and revert.

Kind regards.

Badge +2

Horrible, because 2 years on from your disaster and I’m experiencing UPGRADE PAID NO UPGRADE DELIVERED TODAY.  Same issues, 2-years later, unsolved upgrade problems.

Wow, releasing new products “VideoAsk” but can’t get upgrades to properly and effective process?  We pay and are left holding and empty bag?

HOW CAN YOU LET THIS CONTINUE FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS TYPEFORM?