Typeform technical support response times

• 18 September 2023
  • 12 replies

Badge

I was locked out of my account this morning and cannot get any password reset emails, which seems really odd. I created a support ticket around 5 hours ago and still have not heard back from Typeform.

Can someone tell me how to expedite the customer support process with this company? 

12 replies

Badge

Hello, I woke up this morning to a customer notifying me that they submitted a form on my website this weekend. I did not receive an email notification of the form submission from Typeform, which I thought was odd. So I went to login and cannot use my existing credentials which are auto-saved in my browser. At that point I requested a password reset email, which never arrived. I also filled out a customer support ticket around 3 hours ago and have not received a reply. What is going on with my account? I need to access this customer information asap.

The primary email on my account is nick@boostrevenue.io

Badge

Still no response from technical support or anything. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@nicholasmel - the support team will get to you in sequence of tickets received. all depends on how many they are handing at the time. 

des

Badge

Hi John, its currently been over 5 hours without a response from Typeform technical support. Is this standard?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@nicholasmel - depends on volumes, level of plan you have (prioritization of higher paid plans, for example), etc.. but yes it can take up to a day or so to get back to you.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nicholasmel Thanks for stopping by the community! Our support team responds to tickets in the order they’re received based on the plan type, so hang tight - someone will get back to you and help you get into your account. 😀

Badge

I’m waiting.

Badge

Still no response from Typeform, it’s been approximately 12 hours.

Badge

I have still not received a response and it has been 24 hours. 

Badge

Still no response……...

Badge

Typeform sucks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @nicholasmel Please continue to reply to that email, as that’s the best way to get help with your account as we don’t have access to accounts in the community here.