Skip to main content
Answered

Unwarranted transaction on my credit card

• 19 June 2024
  • 6 replies

My credit card has been charged with a subscription, maybe from an account (not sure) which I dont have access to anymore because I resigned from my company. I need the transaction to be reversed and there is no way to contact support. Please contact me on muskanjain7@gmail.com. Its a huge amount and its urgent. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @muskan7 Have you submitted a ticket through the link here? If so, our support team will email you as fast as they can, according to the plan you’re on. 

Hello,

I have submitted a support ticket, but it was from my free account. The subscription auto-renewed on an account that is no longer active because it was linked to my previous employer's Google corporate account, which I can no longer access. I generated the ticket a while ago but haven't received a response yet.

I am concerned that I may receive a delayed response since the ticket was raised from a free account. The annual subscription fee, which is a substantial amount, has been charged to my credit card, and I cannot afford it. I urgently need this transaction to be reversed.

Could you please expedite the response to my ticket?

The email I raised the ticket from is muskanjain7@gmail.com but the email on which the subscription was charged is muskan.jain@ashoka.edu.in.

Hi, can you please look into this? It is a substantial amount that I cannot afford and I am really worried. I have not received any response from the billing team.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @muskan7 I’ve just checked this with the Typeform support team – they say they have received your requests and understand the urgency of the situation. Please except a reply soon, and thanks for bearing with us. 

Will the transaction be reversed/refund credited? So that I can stop worrying. It is really a huge amount, hence the worry. Don’t know when they will respond.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Will the transaction be reversed/refund credited? So that I can stop worrying. It is really a huge amount, hence the worry. Don’t know when they will respond.

I’ve just spoken to a member of our support team, he’s looking at your case right now and will answer this for you via email.