Answered

Update Logic

• 8 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi Everyone!

Hope you’re having a fantastic day/evening! I have a quick question, I am new to the platform and have a created a quiz that is outcome based. However, I’m unsure how to set rules and create a logic flow.. if that makes sense. I have added my outcomes and rules to the logic test but the outcomes aren’t returning what I want them to. How do I correct this?

TIA!

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 July 2023, 15:08

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AW_Stor Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by. 

Could you share a screenshot of the outcome setup you have and explain a bit more in detail what isn’t working? Thanks in advance!

Hi Liz!

Thanks for responding to my inquiry!

I have set up an outcome (personality type) based quiz, the current flow/logic starts with Q1and “flows” through Q11, however Q11 is where the logic kicks in and I’ve set rules but it doesn’t return the correct values. I’m attaching my repost from a test response that I received. The true outcome should have been a “Procrastinator” but it returned “Architect”. In addition I’ve also attached some screenshot of my rules. 

End Flow

I hope this provides some clarity!

Thanks,

Armaria Wright

Here are the responses from the report https://1j55t244w38.typeform.com/report/bOPnSyxy/eyMRYAuQK6nx8X6e

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AW_Stor Thank you so much! I think it might be worth trying to change your logics to only be “is” instead of “is not.” 

For example, for the A option, what are the responses that should match that ending? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @AW_Stor how’s it going? Did you manage to get your logic working? Let us know if you still need help with this one 😊

Hi Grace!

Thanks for following up! Yes, I did get my logic to working thanks to Liz’s suggestions!

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Armaria Wright 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Amazing! Thanks for letting us know Armaria! 🙌