Answered

Upgradepage keeps crashing

• 30 August 2021
  • 4 replies

I’ve been trying to upgrade my account. But the “upgrade” page just blinks and then crashes! I’ve tried both chrome,edge and firefox and different devices.

I used to have a subscription and have billing adress and creditcard added to the account.

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 30 August 2021, 09:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @hanbl2021! Happy to have you here and to know you're willing to upgrade your account!  :hugging:  

I'm very sorry you're having this issue!  We cannot check your account from the Community, but I’ll make sure our Support team looks into this. They should get in contact with you as soon as possible! :star2:

Let us know if you need anything else from us! Wishing you a great week! :blue_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @hanbl2021! Hope you're having a nice day! :sunny:

I've just checked with our Support team and it seems you were able to upgrade your plan, right? Can you confirm that everything is working just fine now? 

Userlevel 1

Hello @Gabi Amaral i’m having the same problem this morning. I’ve already written to the support. Do you think we can solve it before tomorrow? Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Lucia_caretti_specchio! It's great to have you here! :blue_heart:

I've checked here and could see that you were able to upgrade your plan after all! This is great! 

I've sent your a direct message here, don't forget to check it out! :wink: