Answered

upgrading for just a couple of months

• 9 November 2021
  • 10 replies

is this possible? We only need to increase the no of form response for a few weeks. No a full year

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 November 2021, 16:17

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @VLB Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by. You can upgrade your account for a few months when you choose the monthly option. One thing to note is that when you downgrade, you’ll lose the features you paid for and your forms will go offline until you remove those paid features. 

You can read more about what happens when you cancel a paid plan here

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions about upgrading/downgrading. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello there, I just need to upgrade for one month, how can I do this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Priscilla_Sapphira Our article here can walk you through upgrading your account. Since we are subscription-based, it isn’t possible to upgrade only for one month. You would need to upgrade your account and then downgrade when you no longer need that plan. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Ok great! I’ll upgrade and downgrade as needed. I’m just reading I need to disable the paid features so my forms still work when I downgrade.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That’s correct, @Priscilla_Sapphira ! And don’t forget to downgrade before your next billing cycle to avoid being charged for the higher plan (if you want to be on a lower-priced plan). 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello, I’ve upgraded and it charged me ‘pro rata’ so my next bill is 11th December, does that mean from 11th December I can have 100 new respondants again? I saw a link where it said you can buy an extra 75 respondents and I wondered if I should have done that instead of upgrading. In any case, please advise about the pro rata as I am not sure when the 100 begins again. Thanks. It went very well we had a good response rate and so much interaction.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Priscilla_Sapphira It would be best to contact our billing team directly, as they can look at your account and billing to confirm what you’ve been charged and when the responses will renew. You can contact them from your account email here

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello. Help! I upgraded then downgraded but this has changed the URL of my forms which I have carefully linked to shortened more ‘on brand’ TinyURLs.

Now all of them say ‘this form has moved’ and it’s not a good user experience. I would not have change my subscription knowing it would change the URLs and make this hiccup.

https://www.tinyurl.com/boostyourburlesque

https://www.tinyurl.com/burlesqueaccelerator

Can the previous URLs be reinstated and if possible quite urgently?

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Has anyone else noticed when you type Typeform URLS into social media you get this unattractive picture with the very obvious ‘turn data collection into an experience?’ this is really a bit tacky and not subtle. Can it show an image of our beautiful form and landing page instead? Who can help fix this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Priscilla_Sapphira - check this area in your form when you click the Share link:

you can change the image and the description

des