Answered

Which cookies sets typeform and why?

I try to fill our cookie manager tool  (OneTrust)with explanations.

icon

Best answer by Liz 13 July 2021, 22:56

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @swcure. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

The cookies Typeform uses are small text files that store data made available by your web browser, such as language preference. This information helps us give you a better experience.

• Cookies do not provide us with any personally identifiable information.
  • You can change or block cookies in your browser settings.
  • Cookies do not harm your computer or impact your online security.

Tip: To block cookies in Chrome, go to Settings, then Advanced Settings. In the Privacy Section click Content Settings. You can then choose what Cookie settings you would like to enable. The process is very similar for other browsers.

Data Compliance

Warning: Please note, disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing certain areas of the website and platform.

Hope this helps!

@Mariana ,

i am looking for detailed explaination of what each cookie does and if it’s necessary or optional (because it’s for marketing: performance, tracking, ...)

Best

STefan

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @swcure Our support team let me know they’re helping answer this for you, but if there’s anything else I can help with in the meantime, please let me know!

Hi @Liz  I would also need the list of all cookies with explanations since it is obliged to provide this list to users under DSGVO law. I understand this list would exist somewhere since another user seem to have received. Could you please tell me where to find or how to get it? Thanks a lot

Lukas

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pop Fritsch Thanks for stopping by the community! Our support compliance team can help with narrowing down what each cookie is used for. You’ll want to contact them from your account email here

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime!

Hi Typeform, I have the same question as everyone else in this thread. Would you also make this  overview with the cookies that Typeform sets on devices available to other users?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Askler Thanks for stopping by! Please follow the steps above to contact our support team directly so they can help you with this. :) 

Badge

Hi @Liz the contact page is unreachable :-(

Tried with chrome and safari with this link https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Badge

@Liz 

Please, can you provide the list of cookie from a form of typeform with the information like this ?

name of the cookie, Utility of the cookie, duration validity 

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @altavia-act We had an outage earlier today, but that should be fixed now so you can contact the support team for more information about this. :blush:

Hello, can somebody help me find information about these typeform’s cookies:

• tf_respondent_cc
  • tracking_session_id

I would like to know their duration, type of cookies (functional, technical,...) and purpose of collection of information.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mars Our compliance team can help you with this by contacting them from your account email here. 😀