Answered

Adding Embedded Code to WIX

• 29 August 2023
  • 6 replies

I went to WIX to see how to embed code for a pop up survey. The instructions I found are below.

Working with third-party code

When you get a code snippet from a third party, they should give you instructions about where to place the code (head or body) and how to use it. The placement of your code is crucial for it to load and execute properly. 

Wix does not provide support for any technical problems you may have with third-party code snippets. If you have a problem with a code snippet from a third party, you should contact the provider directly for help.

So, where is the placement of the code on the dedicated survey page on my WIX website. Are there instructions I am missing?

icon

Best answer by Liz 31 August 2023, 16:14

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kdkane7 Thanks for stopping by the community! This article here will walk you through where to get the typeform code. 😀

I saw that video. I see where to get the code. My questions is about where to PUT the code on my WIX site...based on their paragraph above. “When you get a code snippet from a third party, they should give you instructions about where to place the code (head or body) and how to use it.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kdkane7 I’m afraid we wouldn’t have this information specifically since this is outside of the Typeform builder. Though, they do have this help center article on how to add custom code to your Wix website which should help. 

Thank you so much.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Were you able to embed it onto your Wix site?

Thank you so much.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Cameron Cogs Thanks for stopping by! Did you have a question we can help with? 😀