Question

All the questions not visible

Hi,

When using the link, I don’t have all the questions appearing. Some of them are missing. I’ve well published my survey.

Could you please help me with that?

Thanks

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ValG Happy Wednesday! Do you have any changes to the form that haven’t been published yet? Or, do you have any logic jumps on the form that are skipping over these questions? 

No its most of the time duplicates so no change on the form

Badge +5

Hey @ValG , what do you mean by duplicates? Do you have the same questions twice? A bit more info will help the community and @Liz get to the bottom of this. 

Also, sharing the form URL may also help. 

Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ValG Any screenshots you could share of the questions in the builder would be helpful!

@Liz I am having this issue as well with a survey that I newly created. On the admin side, all of my questions are set to be “required” and I do not have any logic jumps. I have hit Publish multiple times. My client took the survey and only half of the questions were answered. I tested the link, and only half of the questions are visible. Once those questions are answered, the system ends the survey abruptly without going to the remaining questions. I can’t even hit the “down” arrow to continue - it just doesn’t show ANY of the remaining questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kgfunctional Could you send the URL of the form so we can test it and a screenshot of the builder so we can see what questions we should be seeing? Thanks!

Hello, i have the same issue with a registration form i created. 2 of the questions are not showing. Kindly help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Aidan Creative Do you have any logic jumps on the form? If so, do you mind sending a screenshot of the jumps you have setup? 

Thanks @Liz  Got the logic sorted. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear, @Aidan Creative ! What fixed the issue?