Answered

Can I limit the number of people who access a typeform?

• 31 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I have one typeform which has the potential of very high volume, so I’d like to cap the numbers. And another typeform that's much lower volume but much more important to our business. I want to control access to the high volume typeform so it doesn’t go over the volume limits of our account and lose any potential response to the more important typeform. I guess two accounts, one for each with different limits would be one way, but any thoughts on an more elegant solution?

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 2 August 2021, 14:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Mappyd! Welcome to the Typeform Community! :heart_eyes:

Thanks for posting your question over here. The best way for you to do that is by setting a response limit for your high volume typeform, based on your monthly limit. Take a look at the gif below to understand how you can do it!Screen Recording 2021-08-02 at 12.58.28 PM
Make sure to also refer to this article in our Help Center. Over there, you’ll be able to understand how our response limits work!

I hope I was able to help! Good luck with your forms! :four_leaf_clover:

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thank you. So I’d need to upgrade to a business plan for that. Also I like your “everyone you meet...” quote. That’s always a good thing to remember.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Mappyd!

Oh…I love this quote! It's all about empathy and putting yourself in other's shoes. :heart_eyes:

That'll depend on how many responses you'd like to have in your forms. I suggest you take a look at this article with more information about all of our plans! :wink: