Answered

Can't publish my typeform, even with a basic plan

Hello,

Earlier today I paid the basic plan, but even with that I haven’t been able to publish my survey. What is the problem?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 23 May 2022, 16:51

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Marynu If you’re receiving an error message when trying to publish the form, this is most likely because the form is using features that are not on your plan. You can view a list of the features compared by plan here. You’ll need to remove the features in order to publish your form. 

Hello Liz,

I already checked that, but it hasn’t been possible for me to publish it. I am not using anything that is not included in my plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Marynu - if you just paid for the plan, it might take up to 24 hours for the new plan level functions to be active in your account.. (i noticed this during a recent upgrade) .. and this has been reported a couple of times by other users in the community.. 

thanks john, will try again tomorrow. Kind of annoying for us users, as we expect to get the service we receive from day one..,

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Marynu Were you able to get the form published? 

@Marynu - if you just paid for the plan, it might take up to 24 hours for the new plan level functions to be active in your account.. (i noticed this during a recent upgrade) .. and this has been reported a couple of times by other users in the community.. 

Im having the same issue. How insanely frustrating!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @BAloisi Have you tried contacting our support team directly yet? If not, you can get ahold of them here, and they’ll take a look into what’s happening for you!

SAME ISSUE! I have the basic plan and I should be able to publish immediately and not have to wait 24 hours?: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @missnjit Have you contacted our support team?