Answered

Can you please answer to my 5 questions regarding the research project?

• 12 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello,

I’m a student of English language and Linguistics and I need your help:)

#researchproject #questionnaire #only5questions

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 13 April 2023, 19:52

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pat37 Thanks for stopping by the community! Are you looking for feedback on your form? 

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I need answers to my 5 questions regarding my research project. I decided to use this platform because it looks like I can get 5-10 answers or more if possible. The problem is time! I need this asap:)

Can you please answer to a few questions regarding my research project?

There is not much time left:( I would be very grateful for your help:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pat37 We’re happy to provide feedback on the form! Though, if you’re looking for respondents to submit the form, I’m not sure the community would be the best for that, as you’d definitely want to gain respondents that would make the submissions relevant to your form. 

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I’d love to get a feedback from you. In regards to my research, I upgraded my plan to basic because I don’t have much time and I thought this would go quickly but so far I only have 4 responses:( What should to reach more respondents? I’m new here and this is my first questionnaire. I would be grateful if you could guide me a little bit:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Pat37 - reaching out to your social network by sharing the link to them is probably a faster way to get responses. 

des

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I’d love to get a feedback from you. In regards to my research, I upgraded my plan to basic because I don’t have much time and I thought this would go quickly but so far I only have 4 responses:( What should to reach more respondents? I’m new here and this is my first questionnaire. I would be grateful if you could guide me a little bit:)

maybe we can fill out each others’ survey. I have one but my form is so long, it has nearly 50 items.