Answered

Capturing the answers of an embedded question withoug pressing the Submit button

• 20 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I recently got an email about the new feature that was supposed to be launched today: capturing the answer of a question embedded in an email directly so that the customer doesn’t need to press the submit button. This is very useful and certainly a welcome feature!

Now the day has come but there is no information about this to be found and based on my experiments it works like it always has. 

Does anybody have any information about this? For what it’s worth, I’m not using the embed code as such but direct links with the “&answers” parameter in my email.

(I postponed launching one NPS campaign because of this, so I would like to know if this is still to be expected. If not, I will need to launch it with the old method since the holiday season is approaching.)

icon

Best answer by MjP2 20 December 2023, 15:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I was just testing this and noticed that it has suddenly started to work. Amazing!

So, as a question this thread is no longer valid. The feature works just as you would imagine it to work and apparently with no way to disable the automatic submit, should you want to do it (I don’t).  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MjP2 As a matter of fact….we just released this as a new feature today! You can read more about it below: 

That said, you do bring up a good point that having the option to disable it is great feedback. I’ll share that with the product team!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks, yeah, the update became available for me between my first and second message yesterday. It’s great to have this feature!

(I would have updated the title of my message to update that the problem got solved but it seems you can’t edit messages here.)