Answered

Center Button on Squarespace, using code block

Badge +1

I’m embedding a Typeform contact form into a single Squarespace blog post using a block code.

I was able to manipulate the code a bit to get the initial button to match my branding, but cannot figure out how to center it. I

I’ve attached a snapshot of the code and how it currently looks (the blog is unpublished at the time of this posting).

Can anyone familiar with this concept please help me, a coding noob, to center that initial button?

icon

Best answer by Liz 12 July 2023, 15:45

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @hbeckwith Happy Wednesday! All you have to do is add: 

<center>

before the code and 

</center> 

after the code. 

Let me know if that doesn’t work!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @hbeckwith how’s it going?

Let us know if Liz suggestion worked for you or if you need any more help! 😊

Badge +1

@Liz @Grace 

Liz’s answer did not work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, can you send the URL where you have the form embedded with that code, @hbeckwith ?

Badge +1

Hm, can you send the URL where you have the form embedded with that code, @hbeckwith ?

http://hilarybeckwith.com/blog/food-sensitivity-test

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @hbeckwith ! I’m not seeing those center tags added around the code. Could you please add those? 

Badge +1

Thanks, @hbeckwith ! I’m not seeing those center tags added around the code. Could you please add those? 

I tried them and when they didn’t work, I removed them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@hbeckwith Could you please add them back so I can take a look at what happens when they’re added? 

Badge +1

@hbeckwith Could you please add them back so I can take a look at what happens when they’re added? 

It didn’t work initially, and now appears to be working, so this is resolved. Thank you anyway!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@hbeckwith Wooo! Sounds like a little Fri-yay