Answered

Copied survey keeps showing original artwork - even though I have published with new artwork- how to fix

• 2 March 2021
  • 6 replies

I copied on ald typeform survey and changed the questions and artwork. I has been published. When I share the link to FB, it shows the OLD/ORIGINAL artwork. How can I fix this?

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 March 2021, 23:22

View original

6 replies

This option “Publish” in the survey in Typeform survey creator means that my survey will really be available to everyone who wishes to see it? Or it would just be something that saves any changes we might have done? I appreciate your help with this. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I copied on ald typeform survey and changed the questions and artwork. I has been published. When I share the link to FB, it shows the OLD/ORIGINAL artwork. How can I fix this?

@susanjanestyle - this is from a user

is it the meta image that is showing up with the ‘old/original’ artwork? if it is, then did you change it when you move to new version (probably did but asking just in case)?  often I have found that it takes some time to change the cached/scraped version - there is a thread elsewhere in here (that i can’t find immediately) that talks about this issue - i know cuz it happened to ME lol.. 

make sure you change the meta preview info and force the update scrapes by the FB folks.. 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@susanjanestyle you can update the data in Facebook here! :) 

@john.desborough I think this is the post! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@susanjanestyle you can update the data in Facebook here! :) 

@john.desborough I think this is the post! 

Thanks @Liz - i did not prepare my answer ahead of time and i don’t yet have book marks to all my own dumb-questions that have been answered here by you and the team lol.. 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough Haha I only know where all the info is since I spend literally my entire day in the community! :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @susanjanestyle  - were you able to update your meta content? :grinning: