Answered

Copy a typeform to another account

• 20 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Hey Guys! 

Does somebody know why i can copy templates from ne to another account but not in the other direction? the one account is a cheaper version. 

Is there a way to fix it or a way to just copy it?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz 20 May 2021, 19:21

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @S.bastian Thanks for stopping by the community! Sharing forms between accounts is currently a feature of our Plus plans and above. If you find that you’ll be needing to collaborate on your forms often, I would definitely suggest taking a look at this plan to see if it’s right for you and your team! 

Hi !

I’ve created an account (free) and then created my typeform. Problem is that I have limited questions numbers on it… Then, I’ve reached my colleagues who informed me that a collegue already have a premium account.

How can I move my typeform from my free account to a premium account (I don’t want to recreated it from scratch)

Thanks a lot

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Clara BNF thanks for stopping by the community! :grin: I added your post here where we have the answer for you. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hi @Clara BNF thanks for stopping by the community! :grin: I added your post here where we have the answer for you. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks Liz, but that does not answer my initial question. Indeed I noticed that you can do it when U have a premium account, but my question was to move it from a free account to a premium one (when U realised later that U already have a premium account...) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Clara BNF - this comes from another user. 

If you submit a help request to the typeform support desk with the details of the form (ie the create admin typeform id/address) and the details of the owner of the account to which you want it transferred. 

The support team will reach out to the target account owner and ask for permission to do so. 

I have done this in several cases with a client. 

des