Answered

Custom pop-over embed with width, height and button color

• 28 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello!

This question is probably piece of cake for you, but I just don’t know how to solve it. :sweat_smile:

I’ve used the typical sharing code from Typeforms form → share page:

My problem is, that the pop-over is a bit too small for the form.

Then I tried the custom embed code, and it works perfectly, but I need to make some changes to the button.

Code: 

Button in action:

So, what I’m missing, is the right color and some custom positioning for the button (otherwise our cookie consent box hides it).

Should I just create some CSS overrides, or is there better way to do it?

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 May 2021, 16:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Funnel2.0 Thanks for stopping by the community! You should be able to adjust the button color within the embed settings in your screenshot, but if those aren’t translating to the code, please let me know!

As for changing the sizing and positioning, you would need to create your own custom CSS for this. One thing to note is that we aren’t able to troubleshoot issues with custom code, but we’ll try our best to see if we can narrow down the cause, if there are any. 

Does this help a bit? :grinning:

Thank you @Liz ! I was making this just too complicated in my mind, and thinking that I should use custom codes instead of simple CSS styling. :smile: Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Haha no worries, @Funnel2.0 ! Glad you have it sorted out. Is there anything else I can answer for you? :grinning: