Answered

Dropdown Scrolling

• 26 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi is anyone else having trouble on mobile with the dropdown question scrolling to the next question when it being selected? This didnt happen before and only seems to be a new problem

icon

Best answer by joncon81 28 April 2021, 13:40

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @joncon81 thanks for joining the community! :grinning: Would you mind sending a video of what’s happening and let us know the device you’re testing on? 

Thanks!

Hi Liz thank you for getting in touch. I have a screen recording on MP4, is there a way to upload this? Also the issue is on android, I checked it on some of my collegues andriod devices and the same issue arises.

Thanks for you help

Jonathan

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @joncon81 ah perfect! If you click the paperclip icon, you should be able to upload the video. If all else fails, you can upload it to a server such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or CloudApp and share the link to it there. 

Hi Liz

I have attached the screen recording via Google Drive

When I click on any of the dropdown questions then try to scroll throug the options, it then pushed me to the next question. I have been using this typeform for months and it has performed brilliant, it has only just started doing this today and its driving me mad! Any help would be appreciated

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pttG1rjVtNdNcOvMUrQO023i8vQXqzpF/view?usp=sharing

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @joncon81 Thank you! I apologize, as I didn’t realize the form was embedded. Would you mind sending the URL where the form is located? It looks like it might be something with the embed, but I can verify this once I see the code. Thanks again!

Hi Liz

The issue was resloved yesterday, its back to normal now.

Thanks again

Jonathan

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@joncon81 Glad to hear! :) If you think of any other questions, please let us know. Happy to help!