Question

Embed in BetterProposals.io

• 20 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi there - BetterProposal’s support was terrible so I’m hoping someone can help here. In BetterProposals I can use an html editor but it doesn’t seem to allow for Typeform embeds? I paste the code but the form is not shown. Anyone had an joy with this?? Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Justin_2021 Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully we can help a bit. :) I can’t say I’ve heard of anyone embedding in BetterProposals, but if they don’t accept Javascript code, that’s most likely why the form isn’t embedding. 

Looking at their help center docs, it looks like you should be able to add scripts though. Are you embedding the standard embed code from Typeform? Any screenshots you can provide would be handy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Justin_2021! How are you doing today? I was just curious to know if you were able to solve your issue. If not, it'd be amazing if you could send us some screenshots to we can try to help! Cheers! :wink:

Userlevel 2
Badge

This really had me stumped for ages but I’ve got it working now. Use an Iframe 

https://www.iframe-generator.com/ 

Put your typeform url in there (not the embed code) then embed the generated code into the HTML editor in your proposal. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

So cool, @Welland! Thank you a lot for sharing!! :heart_eyes: Don't forget to also send a link to your form and website! Curious to check them!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Welland !!